NEW COURSE 2015-2016
Hello, I'm Judith:)
I'm 14 years old and my birthday is on December.
http://www.mfengshuified.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/hello-december.35383304_std.jpg
I'm Spanish, and live in Valencia. I love Pablo Alborán and Melendi. I like all type of music, especially pop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBQUVk9qgXM
I love dance in the miror and I like sing in the shower.
I have a brother, he's 8 years old, and he loves me.
I have a lot of friends, for example Estefania, she's my "twin".I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND AND ALL MY FAMILY.
I love maths because I find them easy, Sometimes I like ethics because the teacher say crazy things.
My best friend is Maria, we was met when we have 2 years. She have a cat, I love it but the cat doesn't loves me, maybe it only play with me.
I'm 14 years old and my birthday is on December.
http://www.mfengshuified.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/hello-december.35383304_std.jpg
I'm Spanish, and live in Valencia. I love Pablo Alborán and Melendi. I like all type of music, especially pop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBQUVk9qgXM
I love dance in the miror and I like sing in the shower.
I have a brother, he's 8 years old, and he loves me.
I have a lot of friends, for example Estefania, she's my "twin".I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND AND ALL MY FAMILY.
I love maths because I find them easy, Sometimes I like ethics because the teacher say crazy things.
My best friend is Maria, we was met when we have 2 years. She have a cat, I love it but the cat doesn't loves me, maybe it only play with me.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario